R.G. de Jongh MA
Member of the Board of Supervisory Directors
Ruud de Jongh was born in Leiden on 12 August 1961. He has been a member of the Board of Supervisory Directors of GasTerra since 1 April 2016.
In 1988 he started working for Shell as a geologist, and since then has held various positions in the Netherlands and abroad. From 1997 to 2001 he worked for the Shell Production and Development Company in Nigeria. From 2001 to 2008 he was employed as Global LNG Manager at Shell Gas and Power International, later moving to take up the position of General Manager Marketing Persian LNG. Between 2010 and 2016 he moved back to Nigeria to represent Shell’s interests in gas and LNG exports. In 2016 he was appointed General Manager Joint Venture Governance Netherlands.
Main and ancillary positions
- General Manager JV Governance Shell Nederland
- Chairman of the Board of Supervisory Directors of NAM
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of NoordzeeWind
- Supervisory Board member Energy Delta Institute
- Utrecht University, Geology (graduated in 1987)
- Henley Business School, MBA (1997)